Registration fee: 400 SEK excl. VAT (Exception: the registration is free of charge for attendees from Karolinska Institutet, University of Exeter, and/or who are members of the Threads & Yarns Collaboration).
The price is excluded VAT (taxes). A 25% VAT will be added before payment.
The registration includes admission to the symposium as well as beverages and lunch, the symposium programme, a delegate list as well as a certificate of participation.
Registrations will be taken on a “First Register, First Served” basis up to a total of 100 attendees – additional registrations will be waitlisted. Please bear in mind that a small number of extra seats is available upon request for exceptional situations.
Exchange rates may vary. To see current exchange rates, please visit www.oanda.com.
Payment must be made prior the symposium to guarantee full registration.
Delegates from Sweden
- Swedish delegates can choose to pay either by credit card or by invoice.
- Invoices are sent by regular mail.
Delegates outside of Sweden
- All payments must be made in SEK (Swedish krona)
- Payment should be made either by credit card or by bank transfer.
- According to the Swedish tax legislation, a 25% VAT will be added to the registration for delegates based outside of Sweden.
- Upon the choice of ”International bank transfer” as a payment method, you will receive an invoice mentioning banking details such as bank account, IBAN, etc. A confirmation letter and an invoice will be sent by email.
- Please note that we accept payment with VISA and MasterCard. We will not accept any bank charge deductions.
Substitution & Cancellation
All substitution and cancellation requests must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Delegates may nominate an alternative person from their organisation to attend up to 24 hours prior to the start of the symposium, at no extra charge.
Cancellation of registration
Should substitution not be possible, please note that no refunds will be given for cancellations.